Moto G5 has a distinct identity which grabs attention even from a distance, this Smartphone will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart from March 15th for INR 16,990. We have a mid ranged mobile with specs like a flagship.
As I write this review post the company is yet to list G5 Plus on their Indian site. It is rumored that they will release the other variant called G5 (without Plus) somewhere in April this year.
Let us start our review before we jump into the conclusion whether you should buy it or pass it.
Moto G5 Plus Review
From the design prospective, it has the curved edges from all four direction and flaunts a rather small but crisp display panel which measures as 5.2 inches, it is full HD with pixels density of 424 ppi. It has a screen protective layer of Gorilla glass
We have the fingerprint touch button on the bottom, placed at the center and this bio-metric will unlock the phone in a flash. At the top there is a 5-megapixel selfie camera with 2.2 F aperture. We clicked few selfies with our review model and found the quality up to mark.
We have the volume/ navigational buttons on the front left corner and the unlock button below. On the back there is a 12 MP primary camera with dual-color LED flash and 1.7 F aperture. Not impressed yet? The image resolution will be 4000 × 3000 pixels, the main camera is without any doubt is great for all the photographers.
Underneath the rear camera sensors there is a flash and Moto logo.
Tipping the scales at 155 grams and thickness of 7.9 mm makes it a light-weighted slim designed phone.
This mid-tier handset is fueled by a large 3,000mAh cell accompanied by the Turbo charge which can juice up the G5 Plus quickly. It is ideal for power-intensive games and apps.
On the storage front, G5 Plus has a 32 GB internal and 128 GB expandable memory.
At the heart there is a 4-gigs of RAM and Octa-core processor with 2 GHz as clock speed. The GPU of Adreno 506 and a sharp display will all the gaming users happy.
It is embedded with bunch of sensors like light, proximity, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
Moto G5 Plus Pros & Cons, interesting features and facts
|Great overall configuration||Average battery life|
|Remarkable camera quality|
There are as much as 10 such facts that you should know and all these points makes it a rare breed in the sea Smartphones.
- Fastest phone with 12 MP camera in all price segment
- 2nd most searched phone with the same main camera sensor
- The 2nd fastest with 3 GB RAM and 3rd with Octa-core processor
- Runs the latest Android Nougat
- The pixel density of 424 ppi is a rare specs in any mid-range segment device
- The turbo charge will take the battery from 0 to 100 in just under 40 minutes
- It is resistance to water and again not many top rated brands have made their models splash proof
- From software to hardware, it has all the latest features
- The aperture in the main camera is the best as compared to any model in the same price cap
- It also supports micoUSB 2.0