Motorola has sold out entire Indian unites of Moto M via Flipkart on day 1.
Moto M comes in two variants 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB of RAM for INR 15,999 and 64 GB of storage with 4 GB of RAM at INR 17,999, that’s the only difference between these two.
Moto M Pros
- Instead of an ordinary 5-point touch, Moto M features a 10-point touch screen for much better touch sensitivity.
- We have a 16 megapixel main camera with dual LED flash and 8 MP of front camera to offer great selfies and groupfies, but still Vivo V5 ranks top in the imaging and video department.
- There is a massive battery of 3,050mAh and on top of that, it has fast charging facility with USB Type-C port, good for travelers.
- It will drive a 64 bit Octa-core processor and Mali-T860 MP2, both will provide us with good result in terms of easy multi-tasking and seamless gaming experience.
- RAM of 3/4 GB is most welcome, it’s larger than expected.
- It comes enabled with a) VoLTE, b) OTG and c) NFC features, all makes it a must have gadget, couldn’t ask for more!
- Users will have ample internal and expandable storage to save big data (32/64 GB + 128 GB).
- It has a full metallic design, giving it a rich and classy look.
- Smartphones are getting more and more private to us and for the purpose, we also have a fingerprint scanner which is positioned at back, most comfortable position.
- Yes, it’s a waterproof device.
- There is a Dolby Atmos for music lovers.
Moto M Cons
- There is no optical image sensor which might result in a blurry images and videos if shoot from a moving mobile.
- It will weigh 163 grams and its a little heavier than expected, may be because of its metallic body.
Quick Facts and FAQs
- It has the highest RAM in its price group.
- 2nd fastest phone in the same price range.
- 3rd fastest mobile with dual SIM in its price segment.
- Only 2nd device in this price with a) Octa-core processor and b) highest RAM
When Microsoft bought Nokia, there was a buzz that it might be a game changer but this take over turned out to be a big disaster for the software giant. But ever since Lenovo took over the Motorola, they have revamped it and made the Moto brand even bigger.
Motorola Moto M has all what ever you may desire in your gadget. The response from buyers across the world has been extremely positive as well.
There are 5 reasons to check this out!
- HD 10-point touch-screen display, good for high-end gaming.
- Good pair of cameras.
- Large battery life with quick charge.
- NFC is one such feature which is getting popular in Smartphones but yet not many brands have managed to install this spec in their models. A unique but pivotal feature.
- Last but not the least, buy it for its faster and powerful processor.